Minutes of the meeting of the
Dundalk Cycling Alliance
20th October 2019
- Laim, Tony, Pat K and Pat M.
The minutes of the meeting of 28th Aug 2019 were read and approved:
Seconded Pat M
3/ Matters Arising
- Pat M and Tony gave a full account of the meeting in Carlingford.
- Liam thanked Tony for giving the presentation to the meeting in Carlingford.
- By unanimous agreement the members decided to retain the existing name of the Dundalk Cycling Alliance.
- There was no correspondence.
- There was no change to the website.
6/ Climate Change
- Pat M and Ollan will issue a statement to the press on Climate Change.
7/ Great Eastern Greenway Extension
- There have been no recent developments.
8/ Dundalk Cycle Lanes.
Ø Pat K and Liam will see two schools about cycle routes from them to residential areas.
- There was no AOB.
6/ Next meeting of the DCA
next meeting will be held on
- Wednesday 13th November 2019
- Liam’s house.
- From 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.