Minutes of the meeting of the
Dundalk Cycling Alliance
8th January 2020
- Laim, Ollan, Tony, Pat K and Sorcha.
The minutes of the meeting of 13th Dec 2019 were read and approved:
Seconded Pat K
3/ Matters Arising
- Ollan read confidential advice form a lawyer in relation to cycle lanes.
- There was no correspondence.
- In light of the expected election a statement calling on candidates was agreed to be added to the website.
- There was no change in the finances.
7/ Great Eastern Greenway Extension
- There were no recent developments.
- Liam outlined the critical role played by Tony in lobbying for the building of a greenway from Newry to Co. Louth.
8/ Dundalk Cycle Lanes.
Ø Pat K outlined the arrangements he had made with the St. Louis School to involve the Transition year pupils in developing a segregated cycle lane from the St. Louis convent to the catchment area of the pupils of that school.
- There was no AOB.
6/ Next meeting of the DCA
next meeting will be held on
- Wednesday 5th February 2020
- Liam’s house.
- From 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.
Liam Kieran Chair DCA.