Minutes of the meeting of the
Dundalk Cycling Alliance
6th February 2019
- Ollan, Tony, Pat M, Sorcha Liam and Barry with apologies from Pat Kilboy and Fiona.
- The minutes of
the January 2019 meeting were read.
- Pat M proposed and
- Barry seconded their adoption. They were duly adopted and signed.
3/ Matters arising
- There were no matters arising.
- There was no correspondence.
- There was no change in the financial situation.
- Tony said that no change had been made to the website.
7/ Great Eastern Greenway Extension – Cooley Cycle Lane
- Liam and Tony will meet with Emma Coffey M.C.C. about the continuation of the Greenway from Carlingford to Dundalk and on to Drogheda.
8/ Dundalk Cycle Lanes
Ø Ollan worked through his submission on a cycle lane network for Dundalk. Liam thanked Ollan for his outstanding submission.
Ø Liam and Ollan will ask Emma Coffey M.C.C. to walk along the proposed routes for cycle lanes in Dundalk.
Ø Barry gave Ollan a copy of a plan for Navan cycle lanes which he had obtained. .
- There was no AOB.
10/ Next meeting
- The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 6th March 2019 in Liam’s home from 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.