Minutes of the meeting of the
Dundalk Cycling Alliance
15th May 2019
- Liam, Tony, Pat M, Pat K and Sorcha with apologies from Fiona.
- The minutes of
the January 2019 meeting were read.
- Tony proposed and
- Pat M seconded their adoption. They were duly adopted and signed.
3/ Matters arising
- There were no matters arrising.
- There was no correspondence.
- There was no change to finance.
- Liam will call to the Blackrock Credit Union to see if the contribution from Mark Deery has been lodged to the account. Fiona has confirmed that she gave Louth CoCo details of the account to enable them to lodge the contribution.
- There was no change.
7/ Great Eastern Greenway Extension – Cooley Cycle Lane
- Laim said that he would ask a councillor to meet him and Tony after 22th May to discuss the Greenway.
- Pat K outlined a long statement in the Argos made by Erin McGreeham in favour of the Greenway. Eric is currently running for election for Louth CoCo.
8/ Dundalk Cycle Lanes
Ø Tony said that the failure to make a cycle lane as part of Clanbrassil St. refurbishment was an opportunity missed particularly as the one way system currently in operation was working particularly well.
- There was no AOB.
10/ Next meeting
- The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 12th June 2019 in Liam’s home from 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.