Draft Minutes of the meeting of the
Dundalk Cycling Alliance
26th April 2023
- Liam, Tony, Sean, Ollan, Saoirse and Pat Kilboy.
- Minutes of the meeting of 2nd Feb 2023 were adopted and signed on the proposal of Pat Kilboy and Ollan.
- The meeting approved the payment of €200 to Glyde Technology for website support to 28th Feb 2024 as per invoice A23005. Tony Proposed and Ollan seconded the motion.
- Councillor Butler contributed €200 to the DCA which was received on the 2/4/2023.
5/ Report on meeting with LCC officials.
- Ollan, Saoirse, Pat Kilboy, Tony and Lain gave reports on their meeting with council officials to the county plans for new cycleways in Dundalk.
6/ Great Eastern Greenway
- Tony gave an account of his discussions with Sustrans and John O’Hagan of LCC.
7/ Other Reports.
Ø Sean reported on his meeting in Athlone re National Sustainable Transport Stakeholders.
- Liam thanked Sean for establishing and running a twitter account on behalf of the DCA.
9/ Next meeting of the DCA
- The next meeting will be held on
- Wednesday 2nd August 2023
- Liam’s house.
- From 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.
Agenda for meeting on 2nd August 2023
3/ Matters arising:
7/ Urban Cycle lanes:
8/ Great Eastern Greenway Extension:
9/ Twitter Account
11/ The next meeting will be : Wednesday ——————-
in Liam’s home from 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.