Minutes of the meeting of the
Dundalk Cycling Alliance
13th November 2019
- Laim, Ollan, Tony, Pat K and Pat M.
The minutes of the meeting of 2nd Oct 2019 were read and approved:
Proposed Pat Kilboy
3/ Matters Arising
- There were no matters arising.
- There was no correspondence.
- There was no change to the website.
- There was no change in the fiances.
7/ Great Eastern Greenway Extension
- Liam gave a report on the Waterford to Dungarvan Greenway.
8/ Dundalk Cycle Lanes.
Ø Laim gave an account of his visit with Pat Kilboy to Mr. Whyte; Press release to the three local papers and his radio interviews.
will obtain legal advice on a personal protest and asked the members for their
- There was no AOB.
6/ Next meeting of the DCA
next meeting will be held on
- Wednesday 8th January 2020
- Liam’s house.
- From 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.